Cambridge Strategy Audits
There are now 24 non-financial audits to cover many areas of your business, including strategy, general management, marketing and PR, and human resources. Together they make up the finest portfolio of company self-assessment tools ever devised.
See the full list
FREE online access when you buy any printed audit
All these audits are published in a conventional print edition and online. When you buy an audit, you receive a printed copy and free access to the online edition.
- We ship the printed audit using a 'signed-for' air courier service, normally on the next working day after we receive your order and payment.
- With your printed audit we enclose details of how to access the online edition. Online audits can be read as often as you like but they cannot be downloaded, copied or printed.
Use each self-assessment audit to:
- Analyse your core business processes and functions
- Identify weaknesses and bottlenecks and pinpoint problems
- Develop and implement a systematic business improvement programme
Then you can run the audit again to measure improvement and refine the process.
Read more about how the audits work
Using the audits will help you:
- Pinpoint problems before they happen
- Prioritise changes
- Ensure that you have the systems and processes in place to implement your overall strategy.
Developed and written by leading international authorities
Authors of these self-assessment audits include top-flight consultants like A.T. Kearney, Arthur D. Little, SRI, Accenture, Mckinsey and many more. If you commissioned any of these state-of-the-art audits from them yourself, you would pay at least £8,000 each. Now they are yours for just £135 each, or buy any two audits and receive a third completely free.
Designed to be run right away
Each self-assessment audit is a stand-alone business improvement tool and includes a detailed guide to the self-assessment process. You can run these audits immediately without any external support or training.
100% Money Back Guarantee
We stand behind the quality of all Cambridge Audits. If any of our audits does not meet your expectations, simply return it to us within 30 days (in perfect condition, of course) and we will refund your money in full and without question.